[Gloucs] Next Meeting - Problem with Bishops Cleeve library

Mike Whelan mikew at metapro.co.uk
Mon Jan 24 15:35:15 GMT 2005

Hi Paul,

Thanks for doing all the leg work.
I have not heard back from Metapro's insurers which is typical when you want
something from them.

As agreed, If you can provide me with receipts for the evening I should be
able to reimburse you for the rent and insurance.

Is the meeting definitely booked for the 26th Jan, this Wednesday ?
The website says its provisional....
Mike.