[Gloucs] Printer maintenance recommendation

John Kilgour wj.kilgour at btopenworld.com
Sat Jan 29 19:50:33 GMT 2005

On Saturday 29 January 2005 11:27, Gareth Bromley wrote:
> As subject:
>
> I have a HP LaserJet 6MP, which is beginning to jam paper. I suspect
> age+use have contributed to paper/fibres somewhere in the mechanism, and
> require some recommendations for local area people/firms who may be able
> to correct this.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Cheers
>
> Gareth

My HP laserjet IIIP has provision for creating a cleaning page which you then
send through the machine again. Also I have had problems with an occasional
batch of paper jamming. A different batch gave no trouble at all. In extremis
use the paper feed route for thick paper or card which is less likely to jam.
John Kilgour