[Gloucs] Tonights Meeting Cancelled: Wednesday 27th July 2005

Paul Broadhead lug at twinmoons.clara.co.uk
Wed Jul 27 10:39:35 BST 2005

Hi all,

In the absence of an organised talk or any hint that someone might
attend (thanks to Glyn & Iain for their responses though) I have taken
the liberty of cancelling our booking for Bishops Cleeve library this
evening. Sorry for the short notice.

I'd be happy to make another booking when we decide we want a meeting.
However, I will not be available this time next month.  Therefore,
unless someone else wants so arrange things, may I suggest September.

Regards,
Paul