[Gloucs] July Meeting - Wednesday 27th July 2005

Mick Brooks michael.brooks at physics.ox.ac.uk
Tue Jun 7 22:40:20 BST 2005

On Thu, Jun 02, 2005 at 10:07:35PM +0100, Paul Broadhead wrote:

> Just to let you know that I have booked the Bishops Cleeve library for
> our July meeting.  The date is Wednesday 27th July 2005, from 7:00pm.

Thanks Paul.

> Now any ideas for what we can do this time?

Only one idea from me - Glyn mentioned something about a Mondo session
in earshot a couple of meetings ago. Glyn?

> Oliver's talk about Oxford University's campus network (which I
> personally really enjoyed thanks Oliver) is going to be a tough act to
> follow.

Yeah, I enjoyed it, too - thanks again, Oliver.

Anybody have any more thoughts about LUGRadio live? I've booked the day
off work, and intend to make the trip. Travelling as a group and finding
a curry somewhere along the way sounds ideal...

--
Mick Brooks
michael.brooks at physics.ox.ac.uk