[Gloucs] New Member

Alan Carter a.carter at lineone.net
Wed Jun 22 21:10:10 BST 2005

Hi Julian/H,

I had not realised there were so many Linux fans just down the road from
myself! I live between Much Marcle and Ross. Maybe we could all go together
to the next meeting.
I am not a very active member at the moment, Busy and not as experienced as
most over members in the group but I am always willing to help out if I can.

Alan.