[Gloucs] [Final Reminder] May Meeting - Tomorrow!

Mick Brooks michael.brooks at physics.ox.ac.uk
Tue May 24 23:25:30 BST 2005

On Mon, May 23, 2005 at 11:50:50PM +0100, Paul Broadhead wrote:

Hi all,

> > >         Herding Cats - Networks and Infrastructure the Oxford Way
> > >             Wed 25th May, from 7pm at Bishops Cleeve Library

Just a final reminder that there's a meeting tomorrow. Oliver tells me
he's putting the finishing touches to his slides, and has accepted a
lift over the A40 in my Fester (demonstrating that he hasn't taken the
simple precaution of searching for my name in uk.rec.cars.maintenance!).

Hope to see some of you there,

--
Mick Brooks
michael.brooks at physics.ox.ac.uk