[Gloucs] Thunderbird and images

Glyn Davies glynd at walmore.com
Tue Nov 15 00:38:30 GMT 2005

Paul Broadhead wrote:

>Sean Keane <sean at eon.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>

>>Glyn Davies wrote:
>>

>>>Just a quickie.
>>>Where in thunderbird is the setting to view images inline in emails. TB
>>>is happily telling me its blocked them when I don't want it to.
>>>

>>Tools, Options, Advanced
>>

>Or Edit->Preferences->Advanced on the Linux version.  But you don't want to use that mail client, you wan to use Sylpheed <URL:http://sylpheed.good-day.net>...
>
>Paul

>Virtual IRC meets every Sunday 8-10pm in #glug on irc.slashnet.org

Ah. That's it. I think my brain must have had some kind of logic
reversal the other night as I'm sure I found this page before but
thought it set correctly. Duh!

Sylpheed?? Sounds like a cream for something painful.

Besides, I had a month of trying evolution and decided to switch back.
--
Best Regards
Glyn Davies