[Gloucs] Thunderbird and images

Glyn Davies glynd at walmore.com
Tue Nov 15 22:16:06 GMT 2005

Paul Broadhead wrote:

>Glyn Davies <glynd at walmore.com> wrote:
>

>>Sylpheed?? Sounds like a cream for something painful.
>>

>It's fast (starts very quickly and is fast in operation) and fully featured.  Now I've got use to the smooth fonted goodness of the GTK+ 2.x version, its looks nice too.
>

>>Besides, I had a month of trying evolution and decided to switch back.
>>

>That one's a bit too much like that dreadful non-Linux monstrosity we're forced to use at work, even when we use a Unix/Linux desktop.
>
>Regards,
>Paul

To be fair to evolution, under the bonnet it looks like a decent app.
Example: I was able to copy the evoultion mails file into thunderbird
and read them. I think its the look and feel which reminds us of "that
dreadful non-Linux monstrosity".

Now, who can tell me where you point TB to your sig file?

--
?