[Gloucs] Where has everyon gone?

Paul Broadhead lug at twinmoons.clara.co.uk
Sat Oct 29 15:50:08 BST 2005

Keith Edmunds <keith at midnighthax.com> wrote:

> Paul Broadhead wrote:
> > Come on flame me now.
>
> Oh, OK then. You mean "grandparents" rather than "grand parents" (at
> least I suspect you do!), and probably "dual boot" rather than "duel
> boot" (although I've had a few of the latter too, so maybe I'm wrong
> here too).

Were you once my (unsuccessful) English teacher?  I might have meant what I said anyway, it's nice to pay your parents a compliment now and again and Debian and Ubuntu do tend to fight over control of Grub....

> As for Ubuntu - everyone seems to like it!

Indeed.  I'm looking forward to receiving my shipit CDs so I can spread more Ubuntu goodness around at work.  The last version was quite popular but I guess people might just have taken a CD to stop me going on about it...

Paul