[Gloucs] Where has everyon gone?

Paul Broadhead lug at twinmoons.clara.co.uk
Sat Oct 29 17:15:16 BST 2005

I've never tried Mepis and know very little about it.  A quick check of <http://distrowatch.com/> suggests it's popular though.  One to check out....

> By the way: What do you think about an install party here somewhere in
> Gloucestershire (Gloucester or Cheltenham)? Probably a fair or similar
> event with an PC background would be nice to demonstrate the
> capability of a linux os.

Sounds like a fun way to spend an afternoon.  The install day the group had a couple of years ago was my first introduction to glug.  Some from the group tried to organise something last year but I don't think it happened in the end.  No reason not to try again though.

Paul