[Gloucs] Parental control - IpCop Install Guide

Glyn Davies glynd at walmore.com
Tue Sep 6 08:15:04 BST 2005

May, Brian wrote:

>Greetings,
>
>I ran across your thread on Parental controls and IpCop/SquidGuard install.  You mentioned an install guide that I would be interested in.  Could you forward over the IpCop installation guide?  Thank you very much for your time and I look forward to your guide.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Brian May
>Virtual IRC meets every Sunday 8-10pm in #glug on irc.slashnet.org

Brian,

Apologies this has taken so long. Originally, your post slipped my mind.
For the last two weeks I have been having 'issues' with my personal
webspace.

Anyway, I decided that it might benefit others if I stuck my 'install
guide' on the web. So here it is http://www.walmore.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk

I hope its a) helpful b) not too late. Unfortunately, its a guide for
*my* setup and not a general purpose guide. However, I expect it can be
useful to others in seeing what someone else has done.

--
Best Regards
Glyn Davies