[Gloucs] Fri 21 Apr Brockworth: Fight! UK LUG Tour: Jono Bacon& Ted Haegar

Andrew Oakley aoakley at messagelabs.com
Tue Apr 4 11:28:37 BST 2006

Paul Broadhead wrote:
> "Andrew Oakley" <aoakley at messagelabs.com> wrote:
> > Fight! UK LUG Tour: Jono Bacon & Ted Haegar
> > http://www.jonobacon.org/uklugtour/
> > Friday 21st April
> > Doors open 6pm; speakers 7pm
> This sounds great, thanks for organising it.  I should be able to come
> along. I'll be driving from north of Cheltenham so could give a few
> others a lift if required.

Thanks. I can also give lifts back to Tewkesbury, Northway, Ashchurch and on to the Winchcombe area (I live near Alderton/Gretton).

There is also the frequent Stagecoach number 10 bus which runs between Cheltenham, Brockworth and Gloucester, ask for "Hucclecote Road, junction with Delta Way for Gloucester Business Park" stop. Bus frequency reduces drastically after 7pm. For timetable and route see:

http://www.stagecoachbus.com/cheltenham/timetables.php?service=1020

From the bus stop at the junction of Hucclecote Road and Delta Way, walk 5 mins south along Delta Way past the small light industrial units. At the waterfall/pond, turn west towards the new 2/3 storey office buildings (NOT the massive industrial nylon factory), as per the map in my previous post http://tinyurl.com/zt7h5 [PDF].

--
Andrew Oakley - Anti Spam Technical Architect
MessageLabs - aoakley at messagelabs.com - x7044