[Gloucs] Cat amongst the... package mangement solutions

Glyn Davies walmore at tiscali.co.uk
Sun Dec 3 19:32:36 GMT 2006

I am in the odd position of having a few offers of talks.

First up will be Iain with OpenOffice + hopefully Andy with Smalltalk.

Iain will then do the second of his OpenOffice talks.

Anyway, I'm off list again for another week so I'll sort all the talks out
when I get back. The room is booked though.

P.S. Thanks for the talk offer Tony.

TTFN

Best Regards
Glyn Davies