[Gloucs] Perl Presentations - Slide Links

Barbie barbie at missbarbell.co.uk
Thu Dec 21 10:45:37 GMT 2006

On Wed, Dec 20, 2006 at 10:33:56PM +0000, Simon Lewis wrote:
> For those including myself who unfortunately couldn't attend:
>
> http://london.pm.org/lpw-2006/talks.html

And a lovely time was had by all. Glyn, if you want me to do the
Phrasebook talk for the GLUG, pencil me in for one of the meetings. I
also have a Template Toolkit talk I'm planning to write too, which will
be an introduction for beginners if that's of interest too.

Birmingham Perl Mongers are planning a tour of technical meetings next
year, and although we were going to aim for Perl groups, it looks like
we'll be doing a few LUGs too, so if there is any interest I can try and
persuade one or two the others to come and give talks and have a night
of Perl :)

Cheers,
Barbie.
--