[Gloucs] Future meetings?

Glyn Davies glynd at walmore.com
Thu Jan 5 23:21:51 GMT 2006

Paul Broadhead wrote:

>Jason Watts <jas.watts at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>I was just wondering if there are going to be any Lug meetings in the
>>near future? I've been watching the mailing list and there hasn't been
>>any for ages.

Been wondering if anyone was still interested in meeting too.

>>I hope there will be as I used to enjoy popping along and chatting to
>>like minded people.
>>
>>I'm not missing them am I?
>>

>If you are then I'm missing them too, its a conspiracy!
>
>I had to cancel the last one as it was looking like I was going to be on my own, at a cost of £12!  If anyone is interested I'd be happy to book the library at Bishops Cleeve again.  Another location would be fine also if anyone has ideas.  I think we were floundering for a people to talk.  If anyone is interested, I've been messing with QEMU (PC emulation; Linux on Linux, Windows on Linux) and might be able to demo that....  In fact the whole emulation thing is quite interesting (to me at least). I've also been messing with ep128 an emulator for the Enterprise 128 (a 1985 Z80 based micro) that is truly excellent if you are in to those sort of things.

Well, that sounds interesting. I have a hobbyist VMWare license so I can
'demostrate' that which would be something to compare qemu too. Any one
else interested i getting the old get togethers back up and running again?

--
Best Regards
Glyn Davies