[Gloucs] Future meetings?

Paul Broadhead lug at twinmoons.clara.co.uk
Sun Jan 8 17:21:35 GMT 2006

Gareth Bromley <gbromley at intstar.com> wrote:
> Also playing with Xen may be a good thing to talk about, especially the
> virtualisation isolation between instances.

That's an unprecedented three people willing to demod stuff.  There must be more people out there who would come alone if we just went ahead and organised something.  What do you think?  How about we just arrange a night with at least the three of us doing a short demo of these various related topics.  If no one else comes along then I'll admit defeat.  What do you say?

I've got a bag of Ubuntu 5.10 CDs to give away too; I was handing them out at work but I think I've saturated the market.

Paul