[Gloucs] Future meetings?

David & Sharon david.sharon-copsegreenfarm at farming.co.uk
Tue Jan 10 23:06:14 GMT 2006

Vmware are doing a freebie version with image files available, that work
with Windoze as well as Linux - http://www.vmware.com/products/player/
You can try out a version of KDE 3.5 on SuSE as an image but I've been
unable to download it yet (mirror probs. I guess), so hav'nt had a
chance to give it a go. Apparently there are other image files but I am
a bit time limited at the present so have not been able to persue it.