[Gloucs] Future meetings?

Paul Broadhead lug at twinmoons.clara.co.uk
Thu Jan 12 21:05:53 GMT 2006

Christian Trapp <christian.trapp at gmx.net> wrote:
> I have time on the mondays 23th + thursday 26th of
> January to come. Would be great if it would be on
> this days. But feel free to choose a date that suits.

I've checked the available dates at the Bishops Cleeve library.  Most weeks they only have Monday (from 8pm) and Wednesday (from 7.30pm) free.  The last week of January both dates are free.  So the choice is Monday 23rd January from 8pm or Wednesday 25th January from 7.30pm.  Both are good for me, Monday is good for Christian.  If Monday is good for Glyn I suggest we go for that.  Let me know and I can book the slot.

Regards,
Paul