[Gloucs] Future meetings?

Francis Barton francis at stroud.eclipse.co.uk
Tue Jan 17 03:44:42 GMT 2006

Glyn Davies wrote:
> Fine by me. Can anyone update the website?

Hi everyone, I am so sorry I have not posted for so long.
Life takes over! And of course Ubuntu mostly Just Works so no more tech
support questions!

Really glad that a few of you trusty people have kept the flame burning
and are even getting a meeting organised.

I am in the process at the moment of trying to finish off a new website
design for the LUG that I started about 18 months ago. The new site will
be easier for everyone to contribute to.

I will try to update the current site when lug.org.uk next manages to
let me ssh in, and if I get the new site up and running I will post the
URL to the list.

I will see if I can make it next Monday as well, it would be great to
see people again.

Francis