[Gloucs] Next Meeting: Virtual machines on Linux, Monday 23rd January 2005

Paul Broadhead lug at twinmoons.clara.co.uk
Thu Jan 19 09:45:57 GMT 2006

Hi all,

At last I can confirm the details for the next meeting.

Monday 23rd January 2005, from 8.00pm at the Bishops Cleeve Library:

http://www.gloucestershire.gov.uk/index.cfm?articleid=6265
http://www.streetmap.co.uk/streetmap.dll?P2M?P=GL524NN&Z=1

Glyn Davies will be demonstrating VMWare http://www.vmware.com/

Gareth Bromley will be demonstrating Xen http://www.xensource.com/

Paul Broadhead will be demonstrating Qemu http://fabrice.bellard.free.fr/qemu/

Parking is available adjacent to the library within the Tesco car park.  Although there are signs about cameras enforcing the 2 hour paring limit, these do not include the marked library use only spaces.  Also, these camera are not yet in use.

After the demos, we may retire to the close by Pub.

Can someone update the website with these details please.  Also, can anyone bring a projector and screen?  I may be able to borrow these but if someone else has them available, that would be better.

Regards,
Paul