[Gloucs] Computer available

Steve Greig steve at stevespages.org.uk
Sun Jan 29 13:11:15 GMT 2006

I have a computer, monitor (rather bulky) and keyboard which I have no
use for. Windows 98 went beserk on it and we had lost the original
software so I installed Fedora core 3 on it and it works fine. So far I
can't find a use for it. I wondered if the group would have an
occasional use for it for example if you ran a demo for people new to
Linux about installing the OS. I could continue to store it here and
bring it such an event on request.

If that is not needed maybe someone could buy it for their own use and
the money put toward GlosLUG expenses.

Any other ideas would be welcome. It is a pity to see it not being used.

The specs are:
acer
2usb sockets
CDRW 20X10X40