[Gloucs] Compiling GCC

m at de-minimis.co.uk m at de-minimis.co.uk
Sun Jul 30 02:35:35 BST 2006

Hmm, poking around on the LUG website I found a graphic with the words
"Linux jobs for those in the know" emblazend on it.  It appears on the
holding page for LUGs that don't have sites of their own set up yet.
Anyway I clicked on it and go "ERROR: not found".  Ahem!

Anyway, is there anyone out there who has compiled their own gcc?  It's
something I'd like to do but I'd like to have some one who's done it
before to guide me and perhaps provide demonstrations when I get stuck.

Best Wishes, Max