[Gloucs] what broadband providers do people use?

andy ajteagu at 23er.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Jun 20 19:41:56 BST 2006

I'm sure this has been asked before, so apologies in advance...

what broadband providers are people using, particularly at
the cheap and cheerful end (ie 1-2MB, low monthly volume)

All the main players in this market (BT, tiscali, virgin)
have zero support for Linux, and whilst I suspect that I
could get drivers for whatever modem they are giving away
free this month, and could probably extract enough info off
their marginally supportive MAC pages I still feel a bit too
reticent to dive in.

Andy 	(definately thinking about maybe considering
	 a possible leap into the 20th centry :-)

	... and windows free since about Oct 98