[Gloucs] PHP/MYSQL Developer

Mr Phil E. Taylor phil at phil-taylor.com
Tue Jun 20 19:56:20 BST 2006

We are looking for a Junior PHP/MYSQL Developer to join us onsite in our
Tewkesbury office. I wonder if anyone in the LUG, or in your network
might be interested?

This is a Junior role and would suit those with fair PHP/MYSQL knowledge
(school/college leavers and those just starting into PHP jobs).

Experience with developing for xAJAX, Joomla or Mambo would be a huge
advantage, although intermediate PHP/MYSQL/HTML/JS/AJAX skills would be
adequate.

This is not Web design role, this is PHP programming role. Excellent
working environment in new build offices and flexible work hours.

More details at: http://www.jobserve.com/W05B473C212189F7F.job

Thanks
Phil.