[Gloucs] Re: what broadband providers do people use

rob at cmsnet.org.uk rob at cmsnet.org.uk
Fri Jun 23 16:33:01 BST 2006

I'm using the Telewest 2MB down/256KB up unlimited cable service. It
costs me £15 per month, which includes a cable TV service as well. I
haven't had any outages in the year I've been using the service and I
can always get full speed up and down. I imagine it would be very hard
to beat this service on price.

I use a Linksys WRT45G router which runs OpenWRT
(http://www.openwrt.org). I bought this about 2 years ago for roughly
£45 and it's been extremely reliable. I've had no problems whatsoever.

Rob