[Gloucs] what broadband providers do people use?

mail.btinternet.com info at hbas.fsnet.co.uk
Wed Jun 21 13:01:06 BST 2006

Hi Andy,

We use Fedora Core 5 on a PC with a Linksys Wireless - G WAG354G (UK)
Modem Router, and connect to BT Broadband  (supposed to be a 2MB
connection, but rarely gets to it), with no problems

I would ad that we have another PC with Windows XP Pro, and also three
laptops, one with Windows XP Pro, and the other two with Windows XP
Home, all connected to this Router with no connection problems, often
with at least three of the computers being used at the same time on the
Internet

Both of the PC's use a network cable connection to the Router, with the
Laptops all having Wireless connections.

The Fedora  5 equipped PC was the last of the units to be connected
through the Router.

Fedora 5 was an amazing straight forward, problem free, system install,
from a free magazine DVD (also possible from multi CD pack), connect the
Network cable and browse the Net with NO conflicts with the windows systems!

Hope this may be of help

Best wishes

Barrie