[Gloucs] Meetings and organisation - volunteers needed

Sean Keane seanfkeane at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 28 15:24:06 BST 2006

On 3/28/06, Francis Barton <francis at stroud.eclipse.co.uk> wrote:

> I kept thinking that keeping the LUG active would be one of
> those things I would get around to pursuing, but I can see that isn't
> going to happen, particularly as I am going to become a father in 6 weeks'
> time.

Well, congrats on that at least.

> Please post your replies to this thread with your suggestions for ways
> forward and your offers to volunteer to co-ordinate certain things or take
> on the roles I have suggested (or other tasks you have thought of).

No suggestions, it's been ages since I made a meeting either, and it
seemed for a while I'd be leaving Gloucestershire. Still here though,
but still unlikely to make meetings while they're being held out in
the wilderness of Bishop's Cleeve. (Do they even have roads out
there?)

Good luck, everyone.

--
Sean Keane