[Gloucs] We May meet?

Barbie barbie at missbarbell.co.uk
Tue May 2 11:39:03 BST 2006

Hi Glyn,

> back on track. Third Tuesday of the month was usually the rule so shall
> we plump for that again?

I like the idea of alternating social and formal talks each month, and
the day suits me to arrange the formal talks here at MessageLabs.

A good curry sounds ideal this month, it'll give me a chance to come
along and meet some of you who weren't able to get along to the LUG Tour
meeting. Plus the fact I'm a sucker for a good curry :)

> so we can start preparing/begging/intimidating for a June meet.

Sounds good.

Cheers,
Barbie.