[Gloucs] We May meet?

Andrew Oakley aoakley at messagelabs.com
Tue May 2 11:55:18 BST 2006

On Behalf Of Barbie sent: 02 May 2006 11:51
> > back on track. Third Tuesday of the month was usually the
> > rule so shall  we plump for that again?
> I like the idea of alternating social and formal talks each month, and
> the day suits me to arrange the formal talks here at MessageLabs.

Third Tuesday generally suits me well too, although this month we are due one baby around that time so I'll have to see how it goes.

> A good curry sounds ideal this month, it'll give me a chance to come

I think we should concentrate on the question of "Which curry house shall we visit?" rather than whether it is a good idea... ;-)

My votes, top=best IMHO:
Hussain's (37 Bath Rd Chelt, 01242 226229)
Kashmir (1 Albion St Chelt, 01242 524288)
Le Spice (24 London Rd Glos, 01452 500170)

Also good: Mahek's, Balti Raj
Not good: Shezan, Everest, Joy

--
Andrew Oakley - Anti Spam Technical Architect
MessageLabs - aoakley at messagelabs.com - x7044