[Gloucs] November meeting

Glyn Davies walmore at tiscali.co.uk
Sun Nov 12 18:52:12 GMT 2006

Hello all,

Unfortunately, Iain hasn't/isn't going to have enough time to prepare for
his OpenOpffice <-> database talk which was planned for the 21st of this
month. Therfore, we have a venue booked (Message Labs - thanks Andrew) but
no speakers. If anyone on the list is willing to step forward to fill this
void please step forward now. I'm afraid I am going to be (most likely) 'off
list' until next weekend so please make any offerings to the list and any
would be attenders please show your support (e.g. egging on, saying you will
attend, etc).

I realise this is a big ask given theAlternatively, suggestion from the list
 short time to prepare.

Alternatives are to cancel the meeting altogether, go for a 'social' (typically
curry + pint) or some other idea from he list????

The good news is that Iain says his talk is going to be fantastic when he
does it. :)

Best Regards
Glyn Davies