Re: [Gloucs] Meeting Tue 24th Oct, MessageLabs, Glos Business Park, Brockworth

walmore at tiscali.co.uk walmore at tiscali.co.uk
Mon Oct 23 00:08:21 BST 2006

Max,

I doubt you are the only one that would like to come but can't The few days
notice for this meeting wasn't exactly ideal and for which I apologise. I
hope we can have a meeting next month (third Tuesday hopefully). Someone
in the list has idicated that he may be ready to talk. I'll try to give plenty
of warning for that.

Tiscali Unlimited Broadband with FREE weekend calls only 12.99!