[Gloucs] hello

Chris Smith maximinus at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 20:27:47 BST 2006

Sounds a good idea, but *are* there any computer 'events' in the Gloucester
area?

I'd just appreciate the chance to chat to fellow Linux-users. Sometimes it
really does feel as if everyone uses windows, so if I meet someone who's
'into computers' generally they'll chat about windows and *not* about
computing per se.

Chris

On 9/14/06, Christian Trapp <Christian.Trapp at gmx.net> wrote:

Science is open source religion