[Gloucs] Maintaining the glug mailing is is sometimes fun....

Paul Broadhead lug at twinmoons.clara.co.uk
Sat Apr 21 20:11:06 BST 2007

Sorting out the spam filters on the list I came across a classic.
Here's a snippet:

                   UK MICROSOFT JACKPOT LOTTERY

REF NO: MSW/56B-672GH/L
BATCH: 4583JL/WIN

            MICROSOFT EMAIL LOTTERY PROMOTION:UNITED KINGDOM

Finally, today, we announce the results  ....

....for lump sums pay out of £850,000,000 British
Pounds Sterling.....