[Gloucs] Intro

Glyn Davies glynd at walmore.com
Tue Aug 7 00:38:17 BST 2007

Keith Edmunds wrote:
> Hi all

Hi Keith
> Anyway, enough reminiscing. Time moved on, and I'm now running a Linux
> consultancy company in the Forest of Dean (we recently relocated from
> Reading). Still loving Linux, of course. In fact, we'll be recruiting a
> support/consultant person in the near future, so if it's OK to do so, I'll
> get a copy of the job details posted here.

No problem at all. We might take a different view of a recruitment firm
throwing every job with Linux in the job description at the list but
when your kind of request has been discussed in the past, 'the list'
thought this kind of thing was beneficial to the members.

FoD eh? I'm at Newnham. There is a 'starting up' FoD LUG according to
www.lug.org.uk but I've never seen anything on the mailing list. In
fact, I think I sent the first ever post to it recently.

--
Best Regards
Glyn Davies