[Gloucs] #WrexhamLUG

Glyn Davies glynd at walmore.com
Tue Aug 7 23:04:17 BST 2007

All,

An invitation to chat Linux (or anything probably) from the #Wrexham LUGmaster.

Matthew Harding wrote:

Glyn, are you guys in Glos just starting out then?  We're just getting our
feet on the ground.  Might be an idea for you guys to meet up and chat with
us in a week's time when people are back off holiday.  Even if your not just
starting out, we'd love a GlosLUG visit anyhow to our IRC channel.  We're on
irc.freenode.net at #WrexhamLUG as recommended by some others on the list
here.  Anyway, invitation's open to any and all to come pester us.
Currently only myself in the channel but if some of you aren't doing
anything tonight, give us a shout there.

--
Best Regards
Glyn Davies