[Gloucs] Is there a lawyer in the house ?

Geoff Bagley geoff.bagley at btinternet.com
Sun Dec 9 19:49:00 GMT 2007

I think that the present rules were written in the days when, as you
say,  the PC has a   TV tuner.

The lawyers are always a little behind,  and are "reactive" rather than
"proactive".

Long may it stay that way.

How long will it take them to discover simultaneous live streaming
which already exists  ?

Best regards,

Geoff.