[Gloucs] February GLUG meeting

Glyn Davies glynd at walmore.com
Wed Feb 14 00:26:08 GMT 2007

All,

The next GLUG meeting will be on Tuesday February 20th at Message Labs,
Gloucester.

Andy Berry will be talking on Smalltalk, the OO programming language. He
has over 20 years experience with Smalltalk and will give some examples
of his work and (forgetting a golden rule of GLUG talks) will attempt to
produce a Smalltalk program before our eyes.

The second talk will be by Tony Cooper on network booting for
diskless/kickstart clients.

Usual agenda.

6pm - Free wifi, coffee and chat
7pm - Talks start
9pm - Finish
9pm on - Pub

We'll try for a 7 p.m. prompt start for the talks as the 9 p.m. finish
isn't flexible.

The venue is:

Seminar Room 1
MessageLabs Centre Of Excellence
Lansdown Court, Gloucester Business Park
Gloucester GL3 4AB

Map [PDF]: http://tinyurl.com/zt7h5

This is about 10 minutes walk from the very new and very large
out-of-town Tescos in Brockworth. Stagecoach bus route number 10.

--
Best Regards
Glyn Davies