[Gloucs] XD memory card for tomorrow night

Glyn Davies glynd at walmore.com
Tue Feb 20 00:56:05 GMT 2007

'lo.

If anyone has a 1GB XD memory card they could bring along tomorrow night
that would be very handy. I'm hoping to record the talks on my digi
camera but a 1GB card will only do 1hr (at 320x240). I'll be able to
transfer the data off so you can have it back pretty much straight away
(as long as it takes to transfer 1GB at USB 1.1 :) ) Of course, the
camera battery life will probably stuff the whole idea up anyway.

Tony,
If you read this in time, could you please bring your tripod?

--
Best Regards
Glyn Davies