[Gloucs] GLUG meeting on January 16th - Final Reminder

Andrew Oakley aoakley at messagelabs.com
Tue Jan 16 14:57:03 GMT 2007

I'm ill/knackered for a number of reasons tonight, so the token
MessageLabs meet'n'greet host will be my colleague Paul Hughes ("Barbie"
from Birmingham PerlMongers). Don't forget to point and laugh when he
does the fire escape speech.

(A shame I can't come really, since I have a bit of experience about
Software RAID which I knew was one of the follow-up topics under
consideration. If this topic gets held over to next time, I might even
do a 15-minute talk on "how to notice, and recover from, the loss of one
Software RAID drive").