[Gloucs] Knackered USB Drive

John Patrick nhoj.patrick at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 19:55:37 BST 2007

Does anyone know of a usb disk drive recovery tool. I've just plugging my
usb disk drive into windows and it reports its as corrupt.

I've only had the drive for about 3 months and no issues before this one. It
contains the majority of my stuff (pictures, documents, coding and vmware
images), as I was nearly finished after several weeks of transferring and
organising my stuff onto it before switching my laptop over to ubuntu and
running windows in a vmware image if i had to use it.

John