[Gloucs] Wireless Power

Maximillian Murphy m at de-minimis.co.uk
Tue Jul 31 01:42:11 BST 2007

Am 13.07.2007 um 15:35 schrieb John Patrick:

> Afternoon, I've just seen this and remember after the last meeting
> the topic
> of powering remote devices came up. How about a wireless extension
> cable:
> http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/wec.shtml

The words "all set up? Now don't move!" usually only strike fear for
long enough for someone to pusher de button on the camera.  Imagine
trying to keep it up for hours on end whilst "relaxing" in the garden
with your favourite wireless device.  Not for me.  I'm waiting for
their phased array radar model to come out.  Free movement.  Focused
energy.  The power source has a rotating head that spot blasts as
many recievers as you care to place around your home.  I gather the
manual also contains instructions for doing your neighbour's hi-fi if
the latter gets too loud.