[Gloucs] WiFi Bridge, anyone?

Andrew Oakley aoakley at messagelabs.com
Mon Jun 18 10:37:33 BST 2007

Glyn Davies wrote:
> It's a choice between having Internet access or not.
>
> You are more than welcome to have a go at compiling the
> kernel module for my wireless card.

Alternatively, and I realise this is late notice, does anyone have a
WiFi Bridge/Adaptor that supports WPA & 54G? That will convert
MessageLabs' public "Shrub" WiFi down to a standard ethernet LAN Cat5
socket.

OR... a laptop that can do WiFi 54G/WPA -> NAT -> Cat5.

I have a WiFi Access Point that also does Wifi Repeater and WiFi
Bridge/Adaptor, but only 11B and WEP. "Shrub" requires WPA IIRC.

I might be able to set up my laptop to do Wifi -> NAT -> Cat5 for next
month, but not for tomorrow.

--
Andrew Oakley