[Gloucs] June meeting

Glyn Davies glynd at walmore.com
Mon Jun 18 20:52:49 BST 2007

Glyn Davies wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> Apologies for the late warning.
>
> The next GLUG meeting will be on Tuesday June 19th at Message Labs,
> Gloucester.
>
> Tony Cooper will be talking on DVD authoring with Linux
>
> If I can get my act together, I'll talk a bit about my experiences
> with VPNs and IPCop.

Just to say that Tony is unwell and won't be attending tomorrow. I'll be
investigating to see if the recent rotten fruit intimidation has
anything to do with it :) Hope you are feeling better Tony.

 So, it's just me and VPNs tomorrow.

Had a request for a Debian or Ubuntu talk so am downloading the latest
Ubuntu (slowly....). We can see how that takes to my laptop and the
Wireless card.

Otherwise we can have a good old fashion kernel hacking session of
Fedora Core 6 to get the card working.

Or anyone else bring something along for 'show 'n' tell'.

--
Best Regards
Glyn Davies