[Gloucs] adobe software

Pete Wright r3t39 at hotmail.com
Thu May 10 23:51:42 BST 2007

Has anyone successfully got any adobe/macromedia products running under linux, pref. ubuntu. As a website developer i tend to use macromedia flash and adobe photoshop at work, and sometimes the same here at home. I'm also a hardcore World of Warcraft player, i have researched and discovered that WoW can be run in linux. the only thing that is keeping me attached to windows is the need for windows based programs that aren't native to linux :( which is such a shame as linux has so much power.