[Gloucs] Brands of Laptop computers that are Linux friendly

Chris White chris at whites.me.uk
Thu Nov 1 23:13:32 GMT 2007

Generally I have had no problem with Dell latitudes and debian, the only
thing that sometimes takes work on a distro is the wifi card but these
normally play eventually. But most laptops will play as long as they
have a main stream graphics chipset and the wifi is based on a main
stream chipset.

Chris