[Gloucs] Only 400-600 Linux users of bbc.co.uk website?

Sean Keeney seany at seanyseansean.com
Fri Nov 2 11:28:47 GMT 2007

Maybe it was taken out of context, and he meant users of the audio/video
streams?

Either way that's rubbish. In my new job there is at least 15, including
myself. Granted they're all using the same public IP, but i'm sure the
BBC weren't counting individual IPs when they came up with that 17
million number. If I personally know 20 regular browsers of their site
using Linux, that would imply I personally know 3 percent of the Linux
BBC browsing public. Which is bollocks.

I'd like to the details of his browser stats.