[Gloucs] November meeting

Glyn Davies glynd at walmore.com
Sun Nov 4 21:44:51 GMT 2007

Paul Broadhead wrote:
> Glyn Davies wrote:
>

>> As regards what did I have in mind (Paul), just the usual, a few
>> drinks then curry or such like.
>>

> Sounds like a winning formula to me.
>

>> So, that's the choice. Tony's monotone talk or the social.
>>

> Are you having a dig at Tony's presentation skills or is the talk about
> the tool for revision control?  You don't have to hard sell the social
> that much surely;)
>
> Paul

He he he. I had been thinking of phrasing it as such for a laugh, then
decided not to and then did it by accident.

Right, with the days ticking by time to make a decision. Given there was
no outrageous monotone back lash and that Tony as booked his seat for
the meal, we'll do the social.

Usual Q's.

Gloucester or Cheltenham?
Indian or Chinese or other?

A few ideas:
For the bargain hunter, Glos has an all you can eat Indian and Chinese.
Chelt has a Chinese.
Cheltenham has Namaste (where we went last time).
Cheltenham also has a Nandos (which I like :) )

Opinions gratefully received. If it all goes quiet I'll decide soon.

--
Best Regards
Glyn Davies