[Gloucs] Oct/Nov/Dec meetings

Andrew Oakley andrew at aoakley.com
Tue Oct 2 10:20:01 BST 2007

The dates for our next meetings have been booked and confirmed with
MessageLabs. Third Tuesday of the month as normal:

Tuesday 16 October
Tuesday 20 November
Tuesday 18 December

If we decide to have a "social" (curry/pub etc) instead of a formal meeting,
that's no problem; the room booking isn't costing ML anything.

All usual venue, usual time;

6pm - Free wifi, coffee and chat
7pm - Talks start
9pm - Finish
9pm on - Pub

Seminar Room 1, MessageLabs
1240 Lansdown Court, Gloucester Business Park, Gloucester GL3 4AB

Map [PDF]: http://tinyurl.com/zt7h5

This is about 10 minutes walk Tescos in Brockworth. Stagecoach bus route
number 10.

--
Andrew Oakley