[Gloucs] Google Earth.

Richard Mellersh richard at the-sett.nildram.co.uk
Sat Oct 20 13:55:33 BST 2007

On Friday 19 Oct 2007 22:26, Andy Smith wrote:
> Hi Geoff,
>
> On Fri, Oct 19, 2007 at 08:26:41PM +0100, Geoff Bagley wrote:
> > Google "map"  is a very nive mapping programme for anywhere on earth.
> >
> > There also exists "Google Earth".
> >
> > Does this run on Linux ?  I would like to compare the two.
>
> Have you tried putting "google earth linux" into google? ;)
>
> Cheers,
> Andy

Just type into your browser the following:-

http://earth.google.com/

Then select downloads
agree to the conditions
and it should download
make the binary executable
and execute it.

Good luck
Richard
--
Hell Money:
Mulder: How many dishes do you have to break before your boss

	"The X-Files: Hell Money"