[Gloucs] Ubuntu Hardy release party, London, tomorrow Thursday night

Andrew Oakley andrew at aoakley.com
Wed Apr 23 18:06:13 BST 2008

Anyone else planning to attend the Ubuntu Hardy release party in London
tomorrow night?

http://tinyurl.com/5gv5sb

I'm driving down from Worcester through Gloucestershire via
M5-A417/A419-M4, hitting M5 J9 around 4:45pm, J11a Brockworth /
MessageLabs / Shurdington / Birdlip shortly after, so can give lifts
there if you can be standing sufficiently close to the route. I'm
staying over at a friend's house, so can't give lifts back, unless you
want a lift from Richmond Upon Thames at 6:15am on Friday (arriving M5
J11a around 8:15am).

--
Andrew Oakley